When you look through the eyes of gratitude, the world becomes a magical and amazing place. -Jennifer Gayle
What is it that you’re grateful for? I’m sure there are many things. For some people this question is harder than it is for others, but it’s still an important question. It reminds us of what of beautiful and wonderful in our lives. So I suggest a little exercise that we can do together. List 5 things that you’re grateful for in the comments. It can be anything.
- COFFEE: I love coffee. I live on coffee. I have it every day, and it makes me happy.
- ART: Art allows for expression of things that sometimes can’t be said. It also allows you a look into the minds of those who created it, and humanity in general.
- THE HUMAN BRAIN: The human brain is an amazing thing. It allows us to accomplish mundane tasks, like cleaning and eating, while allowing us to contemplate abstract concepts like the nature of a human soul.
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY: Because of medical advances, we’ve been able to eliminate many deadly diseases thanks to vaccines, and we have better explanations for someone having a seizure other than demonic possession.
- FARMING EQUIPMENT: While there are disadvantages to modern farming technology, there are also many benefits and technology keeps advancing. Modern farming equipment reduces the time spent on farming, reduces the the amount of water used, and reduces the overall impact on the ecosystem.
What are your 5? Tell me about it in the comments. Have a painting or drawing you want me to see? Let me know on instagram @shalevbasya. I love seeing your stuff. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Become a patreon for exclusive content.
See what paintings I have available at my store.